This hint or crossword puzzle clue Damage Superficially, the answer to which consists 9 letters in our opinion, maybe was the last time in the NYT Crossword August 12 2021, and the solution to this hint most perhaps is the ATAGLANCE. In the list below you can find all suggested answers sorted by rating, as well as all crossword puzzles in which this hint was found.
|Rating||Answer||Lenght||Clue or Hint|
Related Clues for Damage Superficially
|What is the better answer for a Damage Superficially?|
|In our big wordsbase we have found several answers for a Damage Superficially crossword clue, but the most correct answer that is based on search relevancy and popularity you can find on this page.|
|How many answers for a Damage Superficially?|
|We have found more than 30 answers for a Damage Superficially crossword clue, of which there are no highly relevant results you will find on the crosswordsolved.com site.|
- A kid may be told to watch it, especially by a parent
- University of Utah athletes
- Butter substitute
- Injured a ligament, in a way
- Follow orders
- ___ villain (evil mastermind from a series of novels and movies)
- Imagine Peace Tower designer Yoko
- Person of wide knowledge
- Baking soda target
- Stamped travel document
- ___ Monroe, Basketball Hall of Famer nicknamed "The Pearl"
- Unappetizing mush
- Audio reverberation
- What you might be if you're a rotten egg?
- Vacuum extension
- Use a henna rinse
- SAT taker, usually
- Lead-in to "core" or "alert"
- Cannonball Adderley's sax type
- Sarrusophone relative
- Reach one's nadir
- "___ more bright ideas?"
- At a very high price