This hint or crossword puzzle clue Mars explorer, the answer to which consists 5 letters in our opinion, maybe was the last time in the Vox Crossword November 20 2023, and the solution to this hint is the ROVER. In the list below you can find all suggested answers sorted by rating, as well as all crossword puzzles in which this hint was found.
|Rating||Answer||Lenght||Clue or Hint|
|84%||ROBOT||5||Explorer on Mars|
|84%||ROVER||5||Explorer on Mars|
Where you can find Mars explorer crossword clue usage
Related Clues for Mars explorer
- Not a stay-at-home type
- Costume that might start with a cardboard box
- Wall-E in "Wall-E," e.g.
- Herky-jerky dance, with "the"
- Worker made out of metal
- Like Rosie on "The Jetsons"
- Mechanical man
- Humanlike sci-fi creation
- Vehicle on Mars
- V.I.C.I from "Small Wonder" was one
- Curiosity ___, NASA's car?
- Bender, in "Futurama"
- Relative of Fido
- Mechanical worker
- Mechanical aide
- Unsettled sort
- Unpaid factory worker
|What is the better answer for a Mars explorer?|
|In our big wordsbase we have found several answers for a Mars explorer crossword clue, but the most correct answer that is based on search relevancy and popularity you can find on this page.|
|How many answers for a Mars explorer?|
|We have found more than 30 answers for a Mars explorer crossword clue, of which 1 that is the most relevant you will find on the crosswordsolved.com site.|
- A kid may be told to watch it, especially by a parent
- University of Utah athletes
- Butter substitute
- Injured a ligament, in a way
- Follow orders
- ___ villain (evil mastermind from a series of novels and movies)
- Imagine Peace Tower designer Yoko
- Person of wide knowledge
- Baking soda target
- Stamped travel document
- ___ Monroe, Basketball Hall of Famer nicknamed "The Pearl"
- Unappetizing mush
- Audio reverberation
- What you might be if you're a rotten egg?
- Vacuum extension
- Use a henna rinse
- SAT taker, usually
- Lead-in to "core" or "alert"
- Cannonball Adderley's sax type
- Sarrusophone relative
- Reach one's nadir
- "___ more bright ideas?"
- At a very high price