This hint or crossword puzzle clue Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr., the answer to which consists 3 letters in our opinion, maybe was the last time in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword February 3 2023, and the solution to this hint is the ADA. In the list below you can find all suggested answers sorted by rating, as well as all crossword puzzles in which this hint was found.
|Rating||Answer||Lenght||Clue or Hint|
|100%||ADA||3||Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr.|
|84%||ADA||3||Organization concerned with oral health: Abbr.|
|69%||ADA||3||Organization that promotes oral hygiene: Abbr.|
|69%||EPA||3||Organization concerned with global warming: Abbr.|
|69%||AMA||3||Organization concerned with public health: Abbr.|
|69%||ADA||3||Organization concerned with smiles?: Abbr.|
|66%||ADA||3||Organization with oral reports: Abbr.|
|66%||ADA||3||Organization concerned with toothaches: Abbr.|
|66%||ADA||3||Organization concerned with cavities: Abbr.|
|62%||PGA||3||Sports organization concerned with eagles and birdies: Abbr.|
|62%||ADA||3||Oral hygiene promoting organization: Abbr.|
|54%||ADA||3||Organization that promotes oral health: Abbr.|
|52%||ADA||3||Organization promoting oral health: Abbr.|
|51%||NBA||3||Organization with slam dunks: Abbr.|
|51%||CIA||3||Organization with moles?: Abbr.|
|51%||NASA||4||Organization with Mars rovers: Abbr.|
|51%||CIA||3||Organization with secret agents: Abbr.|
|51%||MLB||3||Organization with home runs: Abbr.|
|51%||TSA||3||Organization with body scanners: Abbr.|
|51%||ADA||3||Oral health organization: Abbr.|
|51%||NFL||3||Organization with quarterbacks: Abbr.|
|49%||ADA||3||Oral hygiene-endorsing group: Abbr.|
|49%||ADA||3||Organization for oral health workers: Abbr.|
|49%||ADA||3||Oral health care organization: Abbr.|
|49%||NBA||3||Organization with Knicks and Lakers: Abbr.|
|49%||NFL||3||Organization with Falcons and Ravens: Abbr.|
|49%||NBA||3||Organization with dribblers and dunkers: Abbr.|
|49%||NHL||3||Organization with pucks and Zambonis: Abbr.|
|49%||NBA||3||Organization with alley-oops: Abbr.|
|49%||NBA||3||Organization with Jazz team?: Abbr.|
Where you can find Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr. crossword clue usage
Related Clues for Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr.
- Mathematician Lovelace
- Toothpaste tube letters
- Oklahoma city
- ___ Lovelace, computing pioneer
- Nabokov novel
- Palindromic girl in a Vladimir Nabokov novel
- ___ Lovelace, famed mathematician
- Early programmer, ___ Lovelace
- Coding language named after the creator of the first computer program
- Orthodontists' org.
- Org. founded in 1999 that campaigned against a 2006 Detroit Pistons calendar that generated funds for charity (abbr.)
- ___ Lovelace, computing pioneer who was the daughter of Lord Byron
- Dental care promoting organization: Abbr.
- Headquarters of the Chickasaw Nation
- Toothy group: Abbr.
- Org. supporting flossing
- Org. for tooth pros
- People's second: Abbr.
|What is the better answer for a Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr.?|
|In our big wordsbase we have found several answers for a Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr. crossword clue, but the most correct answer that is based on search relevancy and popularity you can find on this page.|
|How many answers for a Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr.?|
|We have found more than 30 answers for a Organization concerned with oral hygiene: Abbr. crossword clue, of which 1 that is the most relevant you will find on the crosswordsolved.com site.|
- It's typically taken in the afternoon
- Taunting cry
- Some Hollywood workers: Abbr.
- Launch party?
- Daughter of Catherine of Aragon
- "Whoa, calm down!"
- Kit for creative types
- Spanish little ones
- One side of a chemistry scale
- Second-most frequently mentioned individual in the Quran, after Jesus
- Tackling group, for short
- Breakout site
- Two-ingredient cocktail usually served with an olive or lemon twist
- Something critical to have
- They get down and dirty
- "The Little Prince" trees
- When doubled, comment made with a wink
- Work in progress?
- Criticizing a refusal to recycle, e.g.