This hint or crossword puzzle clue Take forcibly, the answer to which consists 5 letters in our opinion, maybe was the last time in the Newsday Crossword October 1 2023, and the solution to this hint is the USURP. In the list below you can find all suggested answers sorted by rating, as well as all crossword puzzles in which this hint was found.
|Rating||Answer||Lenght||Clue or Hint|
|89%||WREST||5||Take forcibly (from)|
|89%||USURP||5||Take over forcibly|
|87%||REAVE||5||Take forcibly, old-style|
|85%||LOOT||4||Take money forcibly and run|
Where you can find Take forcibly crossword clue usage
Possible Take forcibly crossword clue usage
Related Clues for Take forcibly
|What is the better answer for a Take forcibly?|
|In our big wordsbase we have found several answers for a Take forcibly crossword clue, but the most correct answer that is based on search relevancy and popularity you can find on this page.|
|How many answers for a Take forcibly?|
|We have found more than 30 answers for a Take forcibly crossword clue, of which 3 that is the most relevant you will find on the crosswordsolved.com site.|
- A kid may be told to watch it, especially by a parent
- University of Utah athletes
- Butter substitute
- Injured a ligament, in a way
- Follow orders
- ___ villain (evil mastermind from a series of novels and movies)
- Imagine Peace Tower designer Yoko
- Person of wide knowledge
- Baking soda target
- Stamped travel document
- ___ Monroe, Basketball Hall of Famer nicknamed "The Pearl"
- Unappetizing mush
- Audio reverberation
- What you might be if you're a rotten egg?
- Vacuum extension
- Use a henna rinse
- SAT taker, usually
- Lead-in to "core" or "alert"
- Cannonball Adderley's sax type
- Sarrusophone relative
- Reach one's nadir
- "___ more bright ideas?"
- At a very high price